Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dax Announcment

I finally got Dax's birth annoucment done now that he is 2 months old :) Thanks to my sister in law Lisa for taking some cute pictures and my friend Melissa for making the cute announcment they are done. I love them they turned out so cute!! Thanks guys!! Also little update on work I made it my first full week! It was not to bad still hard leaving Dax everyday but I am glad it is not all day, the computers at work were actually working this week so that made the week much better.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Jenni I love the annoucement!! If you get sick of Jardine and want to come back to good ol' JTO give us a call...our recept. quit and lucky Barbara is officialy a SAHM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, he's so sweet. I love the pictures, and Melissa did well on the announcement. Hope to be able to see him soon! Glad to hear that work is going okay.

    ReplyDelete