he's such a cute little fellow! he looks so different already. i've been meaning to call you i'm curious how everything worked out.
He is so adorable. I'm so glad you finally got your blog up and going.
cute pictures! I'm glad so see you updating so soon! I'm going to miss seeing him it was fun spending time with you guys. Now it's your turn to come out and visit!
i love the one of him sleeping - so quiet and peaceful :) did it last long?!?!?! hang in there, it does get better.
He is so cute!!! I love him and thankful he is in the family
he's such a cute little fellow! he looks so different already. i've been meaning to call you i'm curious how everything worked out.
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable. I'm so glad you finally got your blog up and going.
ReplyDeletecute pictures! I'm glad so see you updating so soon! I'm going to miss seeing him it was fun spending time with you guys. Now it's your turn to come out and visit!
ReplyDeletei love the one of him sleeping - so quiet and peaceful :) did it last long?!?!?! hang in there, it does get better.
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!! I love him and thankful he is in the family
ReplyDelete