Monday, January 26, 2009

We did it!

So last night was the first night that Dax slept in his room. We have been a little nervous putting him in there but people have told me they sleep better and that we would sleep better if he was in his room. So I thought we would try it out. Well he didnt go any longer on feeding but I think we will try it again tonight and see how he does. It was wierd not having him in there I still was waking up to make sure he was ok. We will see how he does tonight

2 comments:

  1. Your much better than me! I left Ellie in our room until she was around 6 months.

    Is he taking a different kind of binky now? Do you want me to make you some of those holders?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH Jen! I am so proud of you. You will have to let me know if he gets better and how you do as well. I hope you start sleeping through the night. Ha Ha!

    ReplyDelete