
I am a couple days off but I figured close enough :) I cant believe he is already 2 months old time has gone by so fast he is getting so big and starting to not look like a newborn. He is smiling all the time and starting to notice things alot more. Here are a few pictures, enjoy:)
What a cute little bug!!! He is so cute and i love that smile!!
ReplyDeleteI love the top picture! He is smiling sooo big! I can't believe I haven't seen it yet! Love em!
ReplyDeleteJen, he is so adorable. I can't wait to see him. I'm in Logan this weekend, call me if you have any extra time, I'd love to come see him.
ReplyDeleteAlso, happy late birthday. I know, I'm horrible. I thought about you all month long, however, I totally spaced on your actual birthday.
Talk to you soon!
i love his big smile! so dang cute! call me sometime when you get off work. lets hang out. i can't believe we live this close and don't hang out more! ;)
ReplyDeletehe is so cute! sorry i missed you when you stopped by the office, but the girls told me just how cute he was!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute!! I love him!!
ReplyDeletehe defidentaly is a cutie!!
ReplyDelete