Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rolling Over!!







So my little boy is getting to big he is now rolling over!!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!! He is getting too big, too quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh he's so cute!! let's hang out. we live so close se need to make use of that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They really do grow up so fast! He's so cute and I'm starting to see a little of you in him and not as much Jesse. Sorry I totally spaced calling you back. I'll look into it and see if I can figure it out but you may need to call me in case I forget!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is so cute and I cannot believe how fast he is growing!!! I love that little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Jenni your little guy is getting so big. We need to get together sometime soon. Give me a call.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To answer your question, I don't know. Mine shows automatically. Sorry I am not helpfull, you may want to ask a seasoned blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jenny! Same to you! I have a card I have been trying to figure out how to get to you. can you email me your address mandy_berry@hotmail.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete