Wednesday, March 25, 2009

4 months







I know I have been slacking on posting but hey at least you know I will be posting once a month :) Nothing new is going on although he did get his first haircut about a week ago. He keeps laughing more, and more he is such a happy baby! Tomorrow we get to go to his 4 month check up so I will let you know how that goes. He gets three shots and I am not to excited about that I get to go to this appointment alone Jesse has to work so we will see how we do. Here are a few pictures we have taken through the month enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. such a handsome little man!!!! he is getting so big. stop by the office some time so i can hug him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is a spitting image of Jesse! We do the work and they come out looking like dad! Hope the shots went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep forgetting you have a blog! He is such a cutie and I am so glad I have been able to be close to you guys since he has been born! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete