Friday, May 29, 2009

Updates
















I know it has been awhile since i have updated my blog, Here are a few things that have been going on.








Dax got his first two teeth, he did really good was a little fussy, no runny nose or fever :)

He has been eating his solids really good his favorite are carrots

Jesse and I went to vegas for four days, a little to long to be away from dax :( we will not be leaving him again for awhile!!

The bad news is Jesse has to go work in flaming gorge for a couple months! :( I guess I should not complain at least he has a job, he will be coming home every other weekend Guess I will have to get used to staying alone and at least it is only a couple months

I have attached some random pictures of Dax playing on his favorite toy, me feeding him and some vegas pictures hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Glad you guys had fun in Vegas! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jake is beyond busy, we should hang out while we both don't have husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little guy is sooo cute! He looks like your side of the family. We have that same toy and it is such a lifesaver for me! Your hair is really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give me a call.. We need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. at least he still has a good job! lol. Dax is so cute im glad he is my nephew!!

    ReplyDelete