not a good pic of me but only family picture we took
We blessed Dax on saturday at our house. It turned out really good my dad blessed him and he did a great job. Here are a few pictures. I love his little tux!!
You have such a cute little family!! Your little man is so good lookin'. You are funny saying that that isn't a good picture of you...you look so good! I also love the tux.
His blessing was so fun!! He's so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, Jen. Sounds like a great day.
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! He is such a little man in his tux - too cute!!! Thanks for posting pics of the fun day!! And you look GREAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour baby is so beautiful! (Is that ok to say for a boy?) :) We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDeleteHe's such a handsome little guy! Wish I could have been there. Looks like it was a nice day!
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big! I love the tux. I need to still come and see dax!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a cute little family!! Your little man is so good lookin'. You are funny saying that that isn't a good picture of you...you look so good! I also love the tux.
ReplyDelete