Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 month pics







I know I have been slacking on posting. I can't believe he is already 3 months he is changing every day. He is smiling all the time and almost laughing. He is waking up only once at night to eat or sometimes even sleeping all night. He is such a good baby and to the point where he does not like to be cuddled anymore which we miss he just always want to be on the move. Here are a few pictures we have taken the last couple weeks

3 comments:

  1. Jen, he's adorable. I can't believe how old he is already...and I've never even had a chance to meet him. Oh, and how great that he is sleeping well for you.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's getting so big!!! He's so dang cute! i love him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's growing up so fast, they tend to do that so you have to enjoy every minute with them! He's such a cute little guy I wish I could see him!

    ReplyDelete